Our Jumping beans classes will help your child with all aspects of development and defining gross motor skills such as jumping, climbing, balancing and building confidence.
Children will take part in action songs, explore our stimulating and colourful hand apparatus and jump around on our soft play gymnastics equipment. Jumping beans is a great way for children to meet new friends and interact socially.
This class promotes independent learning in a structured play environment and is planned in line with Curriculum for Excellence and developmental milestones.
WHY CHOOSE JUMPING BEANS?
- Children love learning the fun of active play from a young age
- They'll develop and grow gross motor skills
- Children will meet new friends and learn social skills
- The bright soft play equipment is fun to learn on
- Stimulate the child's learning environment
Points to note –
- All sessions must be booked online in advance.
- A medical/consent form will be needed when you book or when child is booked in. We will send you an email to complete the form prior to the class starting.
- A parent/guardian must stay with their child during the 21 month–3 years class.
- Please make sure you accompany children to the sports hall at pick up and drop off times.
PROGRAMME BLOCK DATES AND COSTS
|DATES||COST||PRIORITY BOOKING DATES*||GENERAL BOOKING DATES
(open from 10.00am)
|BLOCK 4||Monday 17 April–Friday 23 June||£45 for 10 weeks||Monday 6 March||Monday 3 April|
*PLEASE NOTE — Priority booking are for those currently booked into our pre school programme and looking to book into the next block.